Living in an environment that is free of pest related intrusion is a dream of every citizen in Dubai but these clever creatures always find a way to sneak into your apartment. If anyone can be held responsible for the embarrassment in front of guests or mental stress that you bear then these little living beings are the primary suspect. They sneak in, dwell in corners and make troubles from time to time. Being the providers of pest control Dubai, we have some tips that may relief your pain that they have caused and make better plans to deal with these pesky creatures.
DISCOVER THE TYPE OF PEST FIRST!
Calling a pest control service provider in Dubai would be your first step upon finding some uninvited guests in your apartment. But if you don’t know what’s that creature dwelling in your apartment’s corners then what would say to the pest control squad? You see, there are different types of pests that can be found everywhere in Dubai so finding the type of pest issue is imperative before calling in the pest control Dubai at your place. Follow the patterns that they leave behind and you’ll know what to describe to pest control squad:
- Do you see leftovers in kitchen area often lying in different corners? It’s probably the mouse that is different from rodents.
- Do you feel itching while sleeping on your mattress and can’t see the mosquito? It could be the bed bugs that are swift in terms of speed and hideaway instantly in the light.
- Can you spot dust-made lines on your wooden furniture? If you do, it’s probably the termite that eats up your wooden furniture and leaves such patterns.
- Cockroaches are common to be found in bathrooms, underneath kitchen’s sink or in any corner of the house. But there’s another way by which you may identify them by the reddish stains that they usually leave behind.
- Flies are usually attracted by uncovered food or sugary products that you leave in open in living area or elsewhere. Make sure you’re not repeating this in future.
These are few signs by which you may identify the type of pest you’re currently dealing with in your apartment. Note these signs and communicate the problem to your pest control service provider in right manner. As if you fail to describe the issue, you might be overcharged in the account of inspection surveys.
Before you decide to go with a particular pest control services provider in Dubai, make sure they hold a proper license from Dubai municipality, enough experience of dealing with such kind of issues and equipped with sufficient tools to deal with the kind of problem you have in your apartment. Please be noted that there are unprofessional companies that charge less to gain customers but their service quality is below the standards and you end up paying again to another pest control service provider in Dubai.
Comment below to share your pest related experiences and how you fixed them and help fellow readers do the same by following your suggested tips.