Some think that dust mites are the blood mongers and get terrified by imagining them into their facility. In reality, dust mites are not the tiniest vampires of this world but they do pose a serious threat to your life and peaceful mind in shape of allergies. Yes, they are a discomforting element within your premise that you wouldn’t want to bear once they are identified. But the question remains unanswered that what do you know about dust mites to be precise? So we collected some useful information to educate your about the dust mites and ensure that you make the wise decision of calling in the Dust Mite Control Services in Dubai whenever needed.
FACTS ABOUT DUST MITES
- A problem with house dust mites is that they are tricky to find due to their size. Dust mites are very small that they cannot be seen with a naked eye due to their ultra-small size. If you want to see them, you’d require a specialized microscope to watch them closely.
- Many people have developed a misconception that house dust mites feed on our blood cells and are cause of itchy bites. This is not true as house dust mites are known for feeding on our dead cells that we leave on the surface either while sleeping or otherwise. It has been observed that a single skin cell can feed hundreds of dust mites simultaneously.
- Fabric is the favorite hiding spot for house dust mites as they are found frequently within curtains, rugs, carpets and other form of decorative order ambien canada fabrics that we use in our premise. Due to their small size, they can easily fit into the thin layer of fabric and can stay and reproduce without even your knowing.
- Unlike bed bugs or other insects, house dust mites never bit us directly or indirectly. But they sure leave pollens behind that cause variable type of allergies based on the kind of dust mite. This can lead to discomfort and even worsen if not treated in time.
- The house dust mites require favorable temperature and surroundings to nourish and grow into an adult from a larva. They require almost 2 year’s time period to reach their youth from a baby and live almost a month after reaching the age of majority.
- Most people confuse house dust mites with bed bugs that are smaller in size but bigger than house dust mites in comparison to height and width. A way to identify a house dust mite (using microscope) is to look for white color and globular shape. An adult dust mite can grow up to 500 microns length.
Our house dust mite control services in Dubai are specifically designed to locate and eliminate these dust mites from your place to ensure your total safety and wellbeing. We prioritize your comfort and look forward to keep you away from developing any allergies due to the dust mite infestation.
So just call us on 0800 25326464 and register our house dust mite control services in Dubai along with quick price quotes and swift results now.