You must be using the Cleaning Services in Dubai for the residential premise, to make your office tidy, or maybe it is for the shop that you own, right? Recall and tell me how many times do you examine the cleaning results for which you’re paying that company to manage the cleaning chores on your behalf? Your money and time are very important and you shouldn’t waste it on a wrong cleaning company. But what are the metrics to conclude if you’re using the perfect cleaning services in Dubai? and your money and time are safe? Being the providers of cleaning services in Dubai, we want to keep you empowered and help you in making the right decision. Read below to find the red flags that tell you to stop using any particular cleaning company and switch ASAP.
When you hire cleaning services in Dubai, you expect the best results by paying money and investing your time into that organization, don’t you? When you find no quality service, there’s no use of continuing your service contract. We’ve pinpointed some key points to help you in making the right decision based on the service quality.
- One of the most contaminated places in your premise is the bathroom area that is used by more than one person on routine basis. Make sure when the cleaning crew leaves, there are no visible dirt (and invisible germs) present in that area.
- You also need to ensure that your kitchen area is cleaned thoroughly and if you’ve asked them to manage the waste, you should also look for that. See, if they have emptied the bin as per your direction or not.
- Your problem is the contamination problem that makes you ill and when evaluating the work of the cleaning crew, you should keep this in mind. If they haven’t covered most contaminated items (like mouse, keyboard, and water dispenser) while performing cleaning operations then you know what to do.
One very useful way to evaluate the efficiency of the cleaning service providers is to look if they are covering all those surfaces that you touch numerous times during the day. Places like the table top, chair arms, and door knobs.
Every company invests its resources and efforts in creating an uninterrupted and trustable relation with their customers. And the representatives of that organization are none other than the customer care guys (and girls). If you find the customer support experience very disappointing then there’s no reason for expecting any good from rest of the department. Here are some main aspects of a bad customer care department.
- The customer support is your first line of help when something goes wrong. If the customer support is not very friendly and neglects your queries, you’re working with wrong people.
- The customer support should be working to solve your queries and if they make lame excuses just to borrow more time, this is a red flag for you to tell you to change the cleaning service provider.
- Patience is one of the qualities of a good customer support department. This means that they should be listening to your queries without cutting you in half way.
Those that don’t value their time would surely not care about yours. A good cleaning company would want to reach early at your premise to ensure the work is started on time and be completed within the quoted timeframe. You may look for the points mentioned below to conclude the professionalism and punctuality elements into that cleaning company.
- The providers of cleaning services in Dubai value their time (and yours not to mention). If they don’t reach to your apartment on time, you must wait for them which is not acceptable at any cost.
- One of the most irritating instances is that when your cleaning crew forgets the required tools. This simply shows their negligence towards work and would eventually take more time to complete the task.
- Usually, every cleaning company quotes a specific time to complete the job. Now you have to note that how much time or they consume for completing a certain cleaning task. If they are not meeting the deadline, simply switch the company and find a punctual provider of cleaning services in Dubai.
Along with handling to your queries, the responsible companies also care about the environment and the Mother Earth that provides us a shelter to live. If a company is only concerned with increasing its profits by any means, you should ethically not support them by continuing the usage of their services. Here are some main points to look for in this regard.
- The use of harsh chemical is discouraged by a professional cleaning company due to allergic and sensitive skin issues. The company providing you cleaning services shouldn’t be using unauthorized cleaning products that are harmful to your health.
- Also if the cleaning company is using such cleaning products that are not environment-friendly then this is a signal for you to change the service provider.
We provide various cleaning solutions to meet your residential, commercial and corporate cleaning needs on feasible rates. Dial 0800 25326464 to get quick price estimations and leave the cleaning challenges on our cleaning experts.