As the providers of cleaning services in Dubai, we’ve observed that managing the cleanliness of the premise would be on your mind apart from increasing sales, retaining customers and making profits at the end of each month if you’re a business owner. This thought is quite obvious because not a single customer would want to trade with you unless you keep the place clean round the clock.
But when you start searching for the provider of commercial cleaning services in Dubai, there are two common instances that you’re more likely to encounter – one time cleaning or contract cleaning services, right? So we thought to make things easier for you during the decision making process. Keep on reading and discover the pros and cons of both the terms before you go with an option for your business’s cleanliness.
HIRING A CLEANING SERVICE FOR SINGLE TIME
When you hire a cleaning service for only one time, you get to face below mentioned scenarios:
- You’re hiring the cleaning services in Dubai either through a referral system or by online search but there’s always a risk of selecting the wrong one.
- You’d have to try them to judge their work standards and cleaning expertise in order to find the truth.
- A very important element is the pricing factor when you hire cleaning services from different providers in different time periods. This means you might pay less or more from the previous service provider.
- Getting multiple cleaning services would surely add up cost either if you use same service provider or search different cleaning companies in Dubai to get the tasks done.
- You would have less charge of your cleaning activities as any of the parties can cancel the deal if things don’t go according to decided terms.
CONTRACTING WITH A CLEANING SERVICE PROVIDER
Now compare the things that you may avail when in contract with a cleaning company in Dubai for your commercial premise.
- Contracting with a cleaning company in Dubai provides you a guarantee that everything is present in written form and could be used in odd situations as a reference.
- You can decide the terms before giving contract to any particular company and can be sure of the required services as compared to previous situation when you do everything verbally to most extent.
- You have full charge of the activities and know when the janitors are coming to your place, how long will they stay and when they will leave after finishing the job.
- A contract reduces the time and risk of finding new cleaning companies in Dubai for different cleaning services as the service provider probably offers a wide range of cleaning solutions so you won’t have to go elsewhere.
You run a business and know the value of time and contracting with a cleaning company in Dubai reduces your time to find the right cleaning service providers that you can employ in other important matters. So once you discover a cleaning company that meets your service standards, contract with them to save your time, money and efforts